PST Projekt Solartechnik GmbH
|Business Development Manager (m/w/d) – New Markets, Hybrid / Remote|
Projekt Solartechnik is an international group specialised in the development and construction of utility-scale solar PV.
Apply for the position of PST Projekt Solartechnik GmbH as "Business Development Manager (m/w/d) – New Markets", Location: Hybrid / Remote.
Business Development Manager (m/w/d) – New Markets
Business Development Manager (m/w/d)
Hybrid / Remote
Permanent Employment Contract / Freelance Contract
Region / State / Procince
About Projekt Solartechnik
Projekt Solartechnik is an international group specialised in the development and construction of utility-scale solar PV. The group has furthermore an in-house EPC Business Unit; the manufacturing Business Unit for mounting structures, and a PV component wholesale Business Unit, making the group a vertically integrated company.
Since 2006, Projekt Solartechnik has built its competences with renewable energy projects realised in the UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Poland, Romania and Hungary. The group's completed PV investments have a capacity of over 500 MW, and another 700 MW with a secured grid. The total capacity of the group project portfolio exceeds 2.7 GWp achieved by more than 300 employees.
The majority shareholders of the group are Famur and TDJ. Famur - an international industrial company- brings in deep business acumen & global network with over 100 years of history and 3000 employees. TDJ -as a family-owned investment company- brings in a long-term investment competence with 45 years of history.
In April 2022, Projekt Solartechnik received financing from a consortium of three banks for the development and construction of a significant project pipeline in Europe. This guarantees a stable and dynamic development of the company for the coming years.
To support the international expansion of Projekt Solartechnik, we are looking for a:
Business Development Manager – New Markets
Your primary tasks
Reporting directly to the Head of International Development, your primary tasks will be to:
- Proactively build market intelligence for potential countries in and outside of Europe by carrying out targeted market research
- Provide regular market analysis, considering the regulatory framework for renewable energy investments and transmission/distribution grid constraints
- Participate in defining the future market focus of Projekt Solartechnik and its investment decisions
- Represent the company in exhibitions and conferences in the selected new markets to initiate first contacts across the whole value chain, including networking with the respective governmental authorities
- Conception of local project development processes and business models for market entry matching company goals and resources
- Set the first stepstones of market entry in a timely fashion, identify first potential project and partnership opportunities, coordinate pre-qualification process, when required
- Coordinate the internal and external activities (legal, technical and financial) for the establishment of a local entity and identifying potential candidates for the local organisation
Required skills to enjoy this role
- Degree in Engineering or Business with a strong academic background. MBA degree is an advantage
- Working experience of at least three years for a project developer, independent power producer, investment firm, bank, consultancy or similar – preferably with a focus on renewable energy topics
- A must-have for this role is to have a highly entrepreneurial mindset or background with an in-depth knowledge of the international solar industry
- The candidate must be a broad thinker with excellent ability to assess and present information in a clear and convincing manner
- Positive and energetic personal skills, acting comfortably in various cultural environments with a sense for diversity and inclusion
- Affinity and high motivation to work in an international and changing business environment
- Fluent in English
- Fluency in other European languages (Spain, France) is considered a plus
- The candidate must have an EU work permit and residency
- A highly ambitious and motivated organisation with start-up spirit. We have big plans!
- High operational autonomy to save the planet.
- A secure, future-proof working place backed by financially solid shareholders with a long track-record in managing global growth committed to making Projekt Solartechnik something big with YOUR contribution.
- Hybrid or remote working
Diversity & inclusion
Projekt Solartechnik understands the importance of diversity and inclusion. The one thing we want to keep is the high-performing organisation with happy people. If you like to deliver and have a party, we want you in our team.
Projekt Solartechnik is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate based on age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, or race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Projekt-Solartechnik S.A. as the administrator of your personal data, is entered in the register of employment agencies KRAZ under the number: 28935.
International HR Manager
Tel. +48 517 818 309
Apply via the online application portal of the PST Projekt Solartechnik GmbH
Stellenangebot kompakt: PST Projekt Solartechnik GmbH
- Stellenausschreibung: "Business Development Manager (m/w/d) – New Markets"
- Schlagwörter: PST, Projekt, Solartechnik,
|Anforderungen / Qualifikationen / Benefits|
Herr Tomasz Bugajski
|Telefon||+48 517 818 309|
|E-Mail / Kontaktaufnahme||
|PST Projekt Solartechnik GmbH Hauptsitz: Bahretal|
Alle Stellenangebote von PST Projekt Solartechnik GmbH | RSS-Feed abonnieren
Weitere Stellenangebote von PST Projekt Solartechnik GmbH
Meistgeklickte Stellenanzeigen von PST Projekt Solartechnik GmbH
Aktuell | 30 Tage